Friday 22 July 2011

Dear Arsene,

Oh my Arsene.

I love you. I really do.
You have given me some of my favourite memories. The 5-1 drubbing of Inter Milan at the immense San Siro, the rejuvenation of our legendary Back Four and Thierry Henry.
But right now, you are causing me so much pain.

Come on, are you surprised David Moyes is a little bit peeved at you? You made a bid £2million less than you did last summer, even after Phil Jagielka had another good season. Weren't you just complaining about Barca doing the same to you, over Cesc? If you want the player, go and bloody buy him. It's not like the coffers are empty, far from it if I believe what I read! It feels like you enjoy making it a little painful for us, the Gooners. You did the same thing over Mark Schwarzer last summer. Fair enough, it didn't work out too bad in the end. That Wojiech Sczcesny is a star. But arguing over £250,000! That's like me arguing over 25p.

But this year, we really need and want a Premier League experienced defender. I think we deserve it, after some of last years cock-ups. That doesn't mean some unknown is exceptable this time around.

Look, you even have a choice.
Jagielka, Gary Cahill and Christopher Samba. Admittedly Cahill does represent the best value for money and you do have a good relationship with Owen Coyle. But that's not the point, just buy one of them. Before I get to the stage where I don't care which one.

Please. I beg of you.
Just buy a defender, keep TV5 away from Belgium and re-sign Samir Nasri. It is that simple.

We can win things again and I can regain my bragging rights over the Spurs fans.

I just want things to go back to normal, or I'm afraid you might have to go...

Best wishes,
Natasha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment