Wednesday 13 October 2010

The Fall and Fall of Fabio

Can things really get worse?
YES

Are our first 11 really that mediocre?
YES

4 year contract you say?
MADNESS

So here we are again, a few months later but us England fans are just as miserable as ever. We thought the 'Wally with the Brolly' was bad, but Don Fabio seems content on making Steve Mc look like Sir Bobby.

Montenegro at Wembley, even the bookies thought it was a home banker.

But England, oh no. They like to make us sweat, make us smoke an extra five fags, scream that bit louder at the tv. Because..... well because they're England, that's why.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Not much, so I'll just say it my way.

*Rooney is not right! I dunno if he's lacking fitness or the scrutiny of his personal life is too much. Either way he's not the Wazza we know and pretend to love - when he sticks on a three Lions shirt. He's never been the most composed of fellas but he looks lost and searching for something. Maybe Sir Alex shouldn't have given him those three weeks off as it certainly hasn't done him any good.

*Gerrard should have stayed as Captain. Lack of continuity has never helped anyone and personally I feel Stevie G shows more of the fighting spirit we need than Rio.

*It's time for change. After the dismal South African adventure, Fabio, the FA et al talked about change. Not just the personnel but the approach. He's chucked in a few new players but the majority are exactly the same. Who to omit you ask? Well I'd start with Barry, Glen Johnson and Lescott for a start. Really, do you think you would miss them? I wouldn't, I know that.

*And finally, get rid of Fabio. I don't care how much it would have cost but he should've gone when we left the World Cup.

I'm not saying he's not a good manager, I'm just saying he's not a good manager for us.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment